I still have two years to actually decide what I want to do after I graduate from dear old Flagler in December 2010... but my roommate Amy has been talking about it because she is going to graduate in April 2009. Here are the ideas I have been tossing around lately on this subject...
-stay in St. Augustine (I will until May 2011)
-move back to Lakeland (which could lead to Southeastern for Master's)
-go to graduate school at UF to get M.ED.
-take online classes for Masters
-seminary school maybe?
-substituting/para-educator/teacher job
-any job
-part/full time missions
-get married and do any or none of the above
Those are pretty much every which direction I could and can take, but God has something in store for me, and I am sure when the time gets closer, I will know which path to take.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
After College
Posted by Melissa at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment