CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The First One!

I have a xanga, which I will probably continue to write on but I also thought I would try this just to see how it is, and if it is better... a couple people have said it is... we will see.

Here's a small introduction about myself:

I attend Flagler College in St. Augustine. I love it! It is truly amazing and just everything about it makes me really happy. I love being an elementary education major. I am learning so much. My minor youth ministry is great too! I am learning so much more about God. My dream is to go to different countries and teach and be in the mission field, but it is only if God calls me to this. First, I am focusing on graduating in December 2010 and maybe getting married when I find the right guy.. (I think I may have, but again, in God's time)

I love other cultures and I want to travel everywhere! I want to see everything God has created. I want to learn different languages, see different cultures, dress in different clothing, try new food. I love India, but I also really want to go to Italy, Spain, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.


I love to read, take pictures, and scrapbook! I can be really creative at times if I put my mind to it.

Currently I am working at a daycare... I have some pretty crazy kids, but I love them. They are 4 and 5 years old. They don't listen and they sometimes fight. But they can also be sweet and loving. I wish they were more the latter.


Anyways, this is me.... and its just the beginning of this blog...

0 comments: